Decrease application turnaround time, launch new products quickly and proactively manage risk through ILP-LOS
ILP-LOS is a rule and workflow-driven web-based platform and tightly integrated single point of credit assessment, which allows financial institution lenders to streamline and holistically improve their standard pre-screen, underwriting and settlement process for all loan products (multi line of business).
ILP-LOS marries a mature set of features with a flexible approach. The system stands out from other solutions available on the market due to its high flexibility, which allows the adjustment of processes to the actual needs of the financial institution. The key features of the platform include:
- Automation and end-to-end support – considerably decreases the time needed to go through credit application processing, starting from pre-screen activities such as simulation to agreement completion and complemented by process monitoring and after-sales support.
- System connectivity – enable direct data exchange between various components and thus the platform can be the orchestrator of requests to external and legacy systems.
- Wide range of business customization – no technical knowledge is needed to make modifications in the system, which thus enables business employees to quickly respond to changing market and legal conditions, significantly reducing time-to-market.
- Full management of loan documentation – all printouts are based on templates to automate the preparation of loan documentation; there are modules to generate applications, contracts, schedules, etc., as well as to collect income certificates and financial statements needed in a loan process.
- Cost savings – the platform consists of modules which provide a wide range of tools essential for sales of loan products; the modular structure implies that the financial institution is charged only for the functions they actually use.
- Technology – ILP-LOS is based on well-tested, reliable solutions, that allow to work in a variety of client and server environments, and also provide scalability, high performance and availability.
Last but not least, ILP-LOS has a unique combination of skills under a single roof: business, technical (design and development), UX, implementation, integration, and maintenance. During the project implementation and also after the roll-out, ILP-LOS’s goal is to accompany the client in employing new ideas and processes in order to create the optimal model adjusted to their specific needs and business context.
The modular structure of ILP-LOS implies that its implementations may be performed in stages. The system modules cover the entire area of credit processes, from initial calculations and submission of the application, customer link by analysing the creditworthiness, scoring and rating assessment, up to making an automatic or manual credit decisions, signing a credit agreement and releasing the funds in the core system of the financial institution.
- Faster processing of the loan origination cycle right from targeted market to closing.
- Real time monitoring of loan process.
- Greater transparency within the organization.
- Improved flexibility to introduce new loan products (multi line of business) compliant with regulator guidelines.
Greatly reduced defaults ensuring optimum returns.